Hi,

I wrote:
> remix authors rejoice: I have ported the old livecd-creator from yum to
> dnf (in one night):
> https://github.com/kkofler/livecd-tools
> (The other tools in the package were also ported away from yum and its
> rpmUtils to dnf, but livecd-creator was the main user of yum stuff.)

Now, after a 12-hour porting session with Neal Gompa (he did the porting, I
the testing), the code is finally working with Python 3 too!

https://github.com/kkofler/livecd-tools

Python 2 is still supported. You need Python 2 ≥ 2.6 or Python 3 ≥ 3.3. I
tested with:
python-2.7.12-6.fc24.x86_64
python3-3.5.2-3.fc24.x86_64

The Python 3 port is of course based on the DNF port. (The old YUM does not
support Python 3.)

So this issue:
> * It is still using Python 2, and thus needs python2-dnf (which nothing
>   else needs). If somebody feels like porting it to Python 3, that should
>   be easy now that it uses dnf, so please feel free. I would be happy to
>   take a pull request for that.
is now addressed. The other caveats still stand though.

Enjoy,
        Kevin Kofler