> If people were ensuring that manual pushes are actually workable again, and
> if we would then start strongly discouraging (or ideally outright banning)
> autokarma, we would NOT have as many broken upgrade paths.

It's worth remembering that upgrade path breakage really isn't that big
of a deal these days. dnf-system-upgrade has done a distro-sync (not
'upgrade') for several releases now, and the instructions for upgrading
directly with dnf similarly instruct you to do a distro-sync. So most
upgrade path 'issues' really just aren't that big of a problem.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey