On Thu, Dec 29, 2016 at 7:47 PM, William Moreno <williamjmore...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Just a wild idea: you can skip the docs!
>
> If the package includes it own documentation and this is to large, it must
> be in a docs sub package , current packaging guidelines do not block a
> package than do no include all docs available upstream, at less I think so.

I would like to have the docs include for my own uses. Some of the machines
I work on don't have internet access so being able to install the docs
locally is a big help.

Currently, upstream has a release that includes the prebuilt documentation
and I've been using that but I was hoping to be able to build it as part of
packaging.