People @redhat.com

> In this case you should simply be able to kinit on the RHEL node you
> wish to push changes/builds from?

That would be a good start in case epel-testing's fedora-packager was
installable, but I can't.

  $ kinit lovesh...@fedoraproject.org
  kinit: Cannot contact any KDC for realm 'FEDORAPROJECT.ORG' while getting
initial credentials
  $ grep -i fedora /etc/krb5.conf
   FEDORAPROJECT.ORG = {
     kdc = https://id.fedoraproject.org/KdcProxy
   STG.FEDORAPROJECT.ORG = {
          kdc = https://id.stg.fedoraproject.org/KdcProxy
   fedoraproject.org = FEDORAPROJECT.ORG
   .fedoraproject.org = FEDORAPROJECT.ORG
   .stg.fedoraproject.org = STG.FEDORAPROJECT.ORG
   stg.fedoraproject.org = STG.FEDORAPROJECT.ORG