On 01/20/2017 07:50 AM, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 02:32:22AM +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>> Theodore Papadopoulo wrote:
>>> The only problem is that libraries got installed (as usual with cmake) in
>>> /usr/lib and not in /usr/lib64,
>>
>> Only if the CMakeLists.txt is broken. It should use LIB_INSTALL_DIR and/or
>> LIB_SUFFIX. In this case, it was fixed back in 2014 (!):
>> https://sourceforge.net/p/itpp/git/ci/8ff787c218c31ad90c51c2da54085e79bb7fd1b3/
>> (The last release is from 2013!)
>>
>>> which I worked around with a mv (not sure this is teh best solution, but
>>> it works).
>>
>> Please fix CMakeLists.txt (just backport the upstream fix) instead.
>
> Without looking at the repo, it sounds like packaging a git snapshot would
> be easier and better.

Is this allowed ??? I know that in many cases this is discouraged.
That would be even simpler for me. Of course, Correcting the build with
a patch is also easy. I just tried to be the less invasive.

Anyway, thank's for all the feedbacks, I'll make another version of the
spec incorporating all the comments.

        Theo.