TK> And now someone should add to git filtering off above, process all
TK> spec files in git repos and commit necessary changes adding in
TK> commit comment link to updated guidelines.

Yes, I have some scripts brewing but I am not going to try and
do that until F27 branches.  I wasn't planning on trying to do anything
in a git hook, though; that kind of thing can cause problems because no
matter what you do, there's always an exception case that it breaks.

Tuning up rpmlint to complain properly is another thing to do.  I just
haven't managed to get very far in hacking tests into it yet.

Also, it's possible (or rather, I've proposed) that with EPEL5 going
away in six weeks that we will move from "Group: is unnecessary" to
"Group: SHOULD NOT be used".  That's being discussed in
https://pagure.io/packaging-committee/issue/679

 - J<