On 03/14/2017 01:38 PM, Igor Gnatenko wrote:
Why it got pushed to stable?
* gnome-builder now has broken dependencies which is not acceptable
* F25->F26 upgradepath is broken
   https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-82d76412cf

Hi Igor,

When you see "This update has been submitted for stable by bodhi." and you know the update will break things please hit the Unpush button. There needs to be more acceptance in action that will prevent broken stable repos. We all get busy and I saw this update only yesterday and knew it was going to break, but I didn't have time to check on it and now it has reached stable. I'm not extremely alarmed by these cases, but it's totally fixable and we should Just Do It.

Thanks,
Michael