> logcheck → needs to be checked

It will break by this change.

I was not able to make it work on two machines. My system is cursed and
containers does not have such logs at all. Going to check on fresh VM.

However I was able to dive in the code and check how it works. It is
basically big collection of regexps, lot of them looks like this:

^\w{3} [ :0-9]{11} [._[:alnum:]-]+ smartd\[[0-9]+\]: Device: [...]

So this would break when there will be different than traditional format.

Going to check whether problems I encountered are on my side only... and
then ask maintainer of this package whether we would like to change it,
make it use journal or something else.

Regards

Roman