On 12/09/17 02:47 PM, Laura Abbott wrote:
> On 09/05/2017 09:41 AM, Laura Abbott wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Kernel 4.13 was released this past weekend. This kernel has been
>> built for rawhide and is building for F27 as well. We will be
>> following the same upgrade procedure as in the past. F25 and F26
>> will get rebased to 4.13 after a few stable releases, typically
>> 4.13.2 or 4.11.3 depending on how stable the kernel is. Upstream
>> does not give release dates for stable release but given past
>> timings, this will probably happen towards the end of September.
>> As always, if you have any questions please let me know.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Laura
>>

> 4.13.1 is now in the kernel-stabilization COPR. 4.13.2 was released
> this morning but given it was released in conjunction with a new
> publicized CVE, it was slightly smaller and I'm inclined to wait
> for 4.13.3 before attempting to push anything to bodhi for F26.
>
> Thanks,
> Laura

On the topic, it will be nice to enable amdgpu for both AMD SI and CIK
cards (the earlier GCN) as well to help our fellow AMD team[0]. I am
currently using mystro256 COPR amd-staging-kernel[1] and sometime
amd-mainline-kernel[2] repositories for testing purpose.

The goal is simple: supporting all GCN cards with amdgpu drive and leave
radeon for pre-GCN while playing a fallback should amdgpu fail somehow.
The process may be too late for F27 but could be useful for F28.