On 10/15/2017 03:58 PM, Gerald B. Cox wrote:
On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 3:45 AM, Alexander Ploumistos <
alex.ploumis...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Now that FESCo has ruled that "firefox 57beta is removed from f25/f26
updates-testing but stays in f27/rawhide", could we at least keep
getting new builds in koji for f25/f26? Judging by the feedback in
bodhi, the various threads here, rhbz and FESCo tickets, there is a
number of users who don't mind sticking with Firefox 57. Going back to
v56 would entail undoing a number of changes and dealing with possible
breakages, only to repeat the whole process in about a month. By the
way, beta 8 was released on Friday.

I don't see why not, but that is up to the maintainer.  The issue wasn't
the testing.  It was the use
of the updates-testing process for something that wasn't intended to be
pushed to stable.

Sure, out of box thinking is not expected here and Vogons could take lessons from our council members ;-)

ma.

p.s.: please no offense here.