I must agree with Kevin that taking every single commit message and putting
it into changelog without further tweaking
might just produce lots of redundant and not really desired lines in the
output. But I think something still can be done.
When you invoke `rpkg tag` (the same goes for `fedpkg tag`), it brings up
an editing window where you can edit a tag
message. So we could generate the commit messages into this window where
the user could edit them.
The {{{ git_change_log }}} (or just {{{ git_changelog }}}) macro would then
use exactly those tag messages
(for each tag) to generate the final change log into the spec file.