I'm definitely a fan of modules and streams!
I'm also a fan of not having to package v11 and v12 ;)

Recently, I've made some non-code PRs to NextCloud in order to streamline
their dependency declarations & mgmt in general (see
https://github.com/nextcloud/server/issues/8555 & ref'd PRs). It used to be
a bit messy, but with the proposed dependency info file, there should be an
easy-to-grasp overview of all deps. I hope (and personally think) this will
lift the burden on packagers a bit.

As I am still new to the packagers' group, I would appreciate any
advice/help/mentoring on this topic!

Also, if I were appointed to reach out to FESCo and DO all of this, I would
still have to defer this task a bit, due to other time-consuming
commitments atm.
I would really love to see current maintainers James and/or Shawn comment
on this, and work together with them!

Randy Barlow <bowlofe...@fedoraproject.org> schrieb am Di., 3. Apr. 2018 um
21:25 Uhr: