W dniu 07.08.2018 o 15:12, Florian Weimer pisze:
> On 08/06/2018 09:58 PM, Marcin Juszkiewicz wrote:
>>  From what I remember there is no architecture supported by Fedora
>> without Valgrind support. We got rid of s390 (32bit) and risc-v does not
>> count yet.
>
> valgrind support is not monotonic because architectures evolve.  If we
> move the architecture baseline, we could well lose valgrind support
> again.  This is true if we moved i686 from SSE2 to AVX2 (clearly
> hypothetical) or s390x from zEC12 to z13 (much less so).

> So I think %{valgrind_arches} clearly has its place going forward.

Sorry for not being clear. I am all in favour of using
${valgrind_arches} wherever it is required.

My note was more directed to packagers to mention that it is now widely
supported tool covering all Fedora architectures (but may change so
${valgrind_arches} is something to keep in specs instead of using
"%ifarch arch1 arch2 arch3").