Le samedi 10 novembre 2018 à 17:57 -0500, Neal Gompa a écrit :
> On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 5:43 PM <mcatanz...@gnome.org> wrote:
> It's a lot less noticeable if
> you're lucky enough to have a 4K display (which I do not).

BTW, those have become pretty cheap last time I looked, some of them are
cheaper than many FHD screens, and anything between FHD and UHD will be
more expensive. Having everyone standardise on specific resolutions has
nice price scaling effects.

Of course, entry-level UHD/4K screens won’t have the low-latency
properties gamers prefer, their color profile will suck — forget about
doing serious photo/video work on them. You want a screen with high
scores everywhere you have to pay a pretty penny for it.

But, to pore on text all day round and forget about text rendering
artifacts they're prefect.

--
Nicolas Mailhot