On Wed, 2018-11-14 at 11:56 +0100, Igor Gnatenko wrote:

> > > I commented the ticket, but I will copy my response here: there
> > > was no
> > > single -1 within a week after opening a ticket so to my knowledge
> > > the
> > > ticket was approved.
>
> * The ticket had formal proposal offered (means that FESCo members
> can vote)
> * 6 FESCo members voted +1 within a week (which means that there were
> at least three "for" votes and no "against" votes)
>
> Considering 2 points above -- I can read that it is approved. Waiting
> for anyone to put note that it is approved is nice, but not must. If
> the policy is somehow different from what I have read, please update
> docs.fp.o and announce it.

I suppose that's a fair interpretation of the wording in the policy,
though it wasn't my personal interpretation based off of memory. I
think I would generally prefer that people wait for the ticket to
officially say it's approved, but you are right that the policy doesn't
explicitly state that.

In any case, fair enough, I retract my claim that it wasn't approved ☺