> Till Maas wrote:
> > Bodhi also allows you to edit the stable karma value and unless it is
> > implemented differently (or has changed again), you can just use a
> > stable karma value of 1 and ask someone except the update submitter to
> > provide the +1 karma and the update can be pushed to stable. This is
> > imho reasonable even after only a one line change to a build.
>
> You still need to get somebody to +1 the update, and more if people -1ed it

This is *really* not an onerous requirement. It simply means 'have one
other person - any other person in the world with a FAS account - run
your code and make sure it actually works before you release it'. If you
don't think that's a good idea, well, I'm not sure what to say.

> in the past due to regressions which are already fixed in the current edited
> version. (Yes, update groups will be edited instead of obsoleted if we

Please stop mixing minor bugs in the process in with high-flown rhetoric
about the bureaucratic Board and whatever. This is simply a bug (or,
possibly, an incomplete design; whatever you want to call it), in Bodhi.
I think it's even already been reported and is planned to be addressed
in future Bodhi. Luke?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey