Hi,

I suspect it's a chicken and egg issue:
 * Look at /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-rawhide.repo
 * You can see the line:

gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-$releasever-$basearch
 * But "$releasever" is determined by the version of "fedora-release" package.
 * So dnf, tries to (re)import f30 gpg key.
 * The import is OK, but doesn't help, because packages are signed with f31 key.

I cannot test it now, since I already did the "manual upgrade" workaround
yesterday.
Anyone that want to check it:
 * Temporarily edit "gpgkey" and modify "$releasever" to "31"
 * Use dnf to upgrade and check if it imports the new GPG key and work
correctly.

Bye,

--
Oron Peled                                 Voice: +972-4-8228492

"If you take a class in large-scale robotics, can you end up in a
situation where the homework eats your dog?"
 -- Jean-Baptiste Queru