On Tue, Mar 12, 2019, at 2:50 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/5UVGSBRLX352A4S2CBZ2CGBXPAGQTYKB/
>
> How does this plan work with silverblue? Not sure... could use some
> input from them.

It's the same model for Fedora CoreOS btw; so terminology may be "ostree-based
systems" or so.

An important thing to bear in mind here is there's a big difference between
"dnf" and "libdnf" in this particular respect:
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/libdnf/issues/43

rpm-ostree (and PackageKit) link libdnf.  "dnf" today is still in progress of
using libdnf in various places, and last I looked dnf still uses GPG code
derived from yum.

So for anything using libdnf which auto-imports all keys in /etc/pki/rpm-gpg,
AFAIK the only thing we need to do is ship the new version N+1 key as an update
to version N systems.