On 2/15/19 5:16 AM, Fabio Valentini wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 2:14 PM Neal Gompa <ngomp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This group would be for maintaining packages that are modularized in a
>> non-module context so that it's actually usable by the broader
>> ecosystem. Modules are not usable for non-module packages, and third
>> parties building on top of Fedora can't use modules at all either.

That is indeed sadly true right now, but that should change.

>> Since module developers don't care about these users, this SIG will.

I don't think that's true.

> Exactly. This clarification is definitely more succinct than I
> anything I could have said.

Well, does that mean the stewardship sig will stop existing once we can
build non modular content against modules? I was seeing it as more long
term.

>> Fabio, I'm willing to help where I can with this, too.
>
> Thank you!

I don't have much spare time these days, but feel free to add me to the
group/list and I can help as time permits.

kevin