On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 12:49 AM Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 05. 02. 19 11:07, Mikolaj Izdebski wrote:
> > I've just orphaned 259 packages listed below. Almost all of them are
> > Java packages which I will continue to maintain as part of modules.
> > Intent to orphan them was already announced on java-devel [1] and
> > devel [2] lists, with detailed reasoning.
>
> Hi Mikolaj,
>
> do you have some kind out outline about what packages are in what modules?

Currently I maintain the following 4 modules/streams:

- javapackages-tools, stream 201801 (buildroot-only module, not
intended to be delivered to users)
- maven, stream 3.5
- ant, stream 1.10
- scala, stream 2.10

Below I explained how to get lists of packages in each of the modules.

> I took over google-gson, but I see no stream branch.

IIRC google-gson is not part of any modules I am currently maintaining
in Fedora.

> junit has javapackages branch
> https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/junit/commits/javapackages
>
> Is this the branch you use to build a module?

Correct.

> A friend sent me a list of package they were able to find in a module by some
> dark magic. BTW what is the supported way to query this kind of information?

First you need to find out module NSVC (name, stream version and
context). You can do that in many ways, for example to query Koji for
complete javapackages-tools module builds with highest version you can
run this query:

koji list-builds --type module --package javapackages-tools --state
COMPLETE -k version | head -3

Once you know NSVC you can see component builds corresponding to that
module using the following command:

koji list-tagged module-${NAME}-${STREAM}-${VERSION}-${CONTEXT}

For example:

koji list-tagged module-javapackages-tools-201801-2820190319130429-819b5873

--
Mikolaj Izdebski