On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 11:25 AM Aleksandra Fedorova <al...@bookwar.info> wrote:
> if I understand correctly, you say that javapackages-tools module is not
> included in any Fedora Modular repositories.

That is correct.

> But you want it to be included in Fedora buildroot through Ursa Major.

No, not any longer.

> Can you explain why you don't make it available through a Modular repo?

Because that requires too much effort from my side. More effort that I
can spend on Fedora package maintenance. Shipping content to users has
serious implications, coming from "Package maintainers responsibility"
and other policies and documents. By limiting "supported" use case of
the module to only building other Fedora package I can reduce the work
required to maintain the module by at least a factor of two.

--
Mikolaj Izdebski