On 08/21/2010 02:16 AM, Mahmoud Abdul Jawad wrote:

Hi all,,

before two weeks, a discussion started in ambassadors mailing-list about a
work around to deliver the important notifications to the fedora desktop
(whatever the desktop is).
after some discussion, we started with some guide lines & putted them on the
wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_notifications_system

Continuing, I created an early prototype i want people to check & gives
feedbacks about it.
you can reach it through gitweb:
http://fedorapeople.org/gitweb?p=megenius/public_git/fns.git;a=summary
or, you can grab your own clone from the git repo:
git://fedorapeople.org/megenius/fns.git

keep in mind that last_check file should be writeable by the world, & you
should change its value to an earlier date, so you can see some
notifications.

You are requesting people participate in discussions via Google Wave.  This
is problematic for two reasons:

a)  Google Wave is dead
b)  Noone wants to use Google Wave.  See a)

Rahul