I have a fstab entry like this:

/dev/sde1 /mnt/sdcard autonoexec,noauto,users,ro,sync,shortname=lower 0 0

which I use in a script to take pictures off my camera's SD card and
transfer them to my photo management system. I've been doing it this way for
a long time, and now with modern Linux I recognize that there's better ways
of doing it. But I was surprised when I updated this system to latest
rawhide and rebooted, because it came up with that filesystem mounted.

Is this expected behavior?

--
Matthew Miller <mat...@mattdm.org>