On Mon, 2010-08-23 at 22:57 +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> On Mon, 23.08.10 16:17, Matthew Miller (mat...@mattdm.org) wrote:
>
> > Oh, I have found a later meeting, from August 3rd. There, the
> comments
> > (after a brief discussion o updating the wiki)

[snip]

> >   [... different-topic python packaging comment elided ... ]
> >   20:06:52 <dmalcolm> nirik: given that as it stands it's less featureful
> >            that ubuntu's version of the same, it's debatable that it's now a
> >            "feature"
>
> I am not sure where this comes from, but well, there is not really much
> truth in it.
In that part of the conversation quoted above, I was referring to:
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DebugPythonStacks
not to systemd (this is the "different-topic python packaging comment"
referred to).

Sorry for any confusion.

> >   20:07:05 <dmalcolm> nirik: hence F15, I think
> >   20:07:11 <mclasen> nirik/adamw: I know lennart was working on a bugfix
> >            release of systemd todasy
> >   20:07:45 <nirik> dmalcolm: yeah, no shame in moving it out a release...
> >   20:07:49 <adamw> yeah, we're going to need one to fix the 100% CPU usage
> > bug
> >            at a minimum.

Likewise, in the above fragment, both nirik and I were discussing the
DebugPythonStacks feature, whereas mclasen and adamw were talking about
systemd, I believe.

[snip]

Hope this makes sense
Dave