On 08/24/2010 03:34 AM, Mike McGrath wrote:
> No you're not, you fight change at every turn and have completely
> dismissed my concerns and Matt's concerns as "funny".  I have nothing more
> to say to you on this or on Pulseaudio except to hope that systemd is as
> easy to uninstall.  Do what you want.  No one seems to be able to steer
> this Fedora boat so do whatever you want.

The bugs Matt pointed out were fixed very quickly and the comment about
being "funny" were in reaction to David Malcolm's clarification that
certain quoted portions of the IRC conversations were not concerns
related to systemd at all.   I think it would be useful if you point out
specific milestones to accomplish.

Rahul