Dne 22. 08. 19 v 18:57 Kevin Fenzi napsal(a):
> On 8/21/19 3:24 AM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
>
>> That is not completely true. The only possible way is to update the
>> `fedora-gpg-keys` first without anything else and that was the reason
>> for [1]. But since [1] did not landed in Fedora prior the branch, there
>> is no way to update Rawhide and keep everything Rawhide and at the same
>> time keep checking signatures all the time.
> But you could upgrade to the f31 version and then to rawhide.
>> IOW prior branch, I had installed fedora-repos-31-0.2 together with
>> fedora-gpg-keys-31-0.2. As long as there was no F31 compose, there was
>> available fedora-repos-32-0.2 together with fedora-gpg-keys-32-0.2 (or
>> 0.1, it does not really matter), but those were not possible to install,
>> because they are signed by F32 GPG key, which is not available on my
>> system yet. The fedora-repos-31-0.5 is the first post branch package
>> signed with the key on my system. This allows me to install
>> fedora-gpg-keys-31-0.5 but at the same time it changes the configuration
>> of /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora{,-rawhide}.repo making the system F31 instead
>> of Rawhide. And this is wrong.
> Wrong how? What do you want there?

My system is Rawhide and should stay Rawhide. I don't want to stay on
F31 by mistake. I don't ever wan't to install anything from stable branch.

> Most/many people want to folow the
> branch, so thats what we have always done there.

Some people want, but I doubt it is majority. It makes no sense to
suddenly switch from Rawhide to F31. Rawhide should be always Rawhide
and switching to stable branch should be conscious decision.

> In any event, hopefully soon we will have rawhide named rawhide and not
> 31 or 32 and with that you can indicate what you want to do much more
> clearly.

Looking forward to this.

>> But it should be better next time, because [1] finally landed. It allows
>> to update fedora-gpg-keys without updating fedora-repos. That means it
>> should be possible to get the new Rawhide keys and then keep updating
>> from Rawhide repository.
> You can still update both and just change the repo configs the way you
> want as well.

I could do a lot of things, but ideally I should do nothing else then
"dnf update", because I am using Rawhide.

Vít