Vít Ondruch wrote:
> Also, it is interesting that AFAIK, we have not yet dealt with issue
> like this (i.e. reporting issues against specific streams) for RHEL8 yet.

How can Modularity have been forced to production in both Fedora and RHEL
without something as basic as this figured out? Inability to report bugs
against the software you ship should be considered a showstopper, ESPECIALLY
for a distribution calling itself "Enterprise".

It is also no surprise that you are not seeing any complaints about
Modularity if you do not provide a place to report them to.

        Kevin Kofler