* Bill Chatfield via devel [25/01/2020 22:06] :

> I'm trying to find out what's going on with Java in Fedora. Fedora 31 was
> released with a broken Eclipse. I subscribe to the java-devel mailing list
> but there is no traffic there.

As has been discussed time and time again on this mailing list, the last
member of the Java SIG left it at the end of 2018, leaving the group empty.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/message/YFUXS7ZX6UDEMEKJWONKFMVDTSBABZID/

> If I go to "Join a Group" and click on "J" there is simply nothing there...

There are several FAS groups with 'java' in their name but non that start
with the letter 'J'. I'm not sure why you would expect this to be the case...

Emmanuel