Hello all!

I'm Erich, the current project leader of Ubuntu Studio, the creativity-oriented
flavor of Ubuntu. I've been leading that project for the past two years.

In that time, my team and I have taken Ubuntu Studio strides from where it was.
However, due to some circumstances I will not mention here, we are looking for
an alternative, and Fedora, with the Fedora Jam lab and with CCRMA's attention,
seemed to be the perfect place to land. That said, it seems as though the Jam
lab is dead, so I am here to revive it with mattdm's blessing.

We revamped a tool called Ubuntu Studio Controls
(https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuStudio/UbuntuStudioControls), which
makes audio configuration for Jack super simple. We wish to port that tool to
Fedora, so I, with the help of another, will be working on packaging that,
possibly naming it Studio Controls or Jam Controls.

I bring with me a team of people, including the primary developer of Ubuntu
Studio Controls. We intend to make Jam a great project for musicians and audio
engineers alike. I've been doing audio engineering for nearly 26 years, so this
is an area that's completely within my wheelhouse.

In order to do the Self-Contained Change Request required, I need to be CLA+1,
so that's the motivation behind joining the packaging group or whatever other
group anyone feels is relevant to this project.

Thanks for reading!
Erich Eickmeyer