We didn't pick the time at random, 14:00 UTC is the time when Fedora
release gets out. We thought if we are changing the time, we should
align it with the only other time constrained task, that is, Fedora
release.

00:00 UTC is definitely confusing for some people as they complained
about it, but 14:00 UTC should not make it anymore confusing.

Also, as a side note, people will get 14 more hours to get their stuff
into the release before the freeze starts, that should help the
maintainers as well.