On 4/6/20 8:28 AM, Miro Hrončok wrote:
I think it's hard to see who's vocal against GitLab and who just wants a truly open decision process for this.

I've heard people who would love to get GitLab, but who are genuinely sad about how CPE management handled this.

This. I personally actually like GitLab. I know that many people here don't, and I respect that.

I feel particularly awkward, because though I am in favor of GitLab, what has happened here is an affront to our open community, and that matters a lot more to me than which program we use.