Il 29/03/20 13:13, Miro Hrončok ha scritto:
> pam_url              herlo icon
> python-robosignatory abompard ralph
> reg                  cverna

It turned out on infra mailing list that those are required to
infrastructure, so I've taken them before they are retired.

However, I will need some assistance in fixing them. I've already fixed
python-robosignatory, which was an easy fix, but the other two are
problematic.

For pam_url I need help from someone with C skills, since there's an
error at build time:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=43192974

For reg I need help from someone with Golang packaging skills and
language knowledge (and this package will probably need to be renamed in
golang-github-reg to adhere to packaging guidelines, from a quick read).

I would also be happy to add people as co-maintainers...

Mattia