I'm trying this for the first time (hadn't even noticed it was there!).
I've been using the src.fp.o github style forking from the web.

I cloned a random project of mine and then tried:
$ fedpkg fork
Could not execute do_distgit_fork: The following error occurred while
creating a new fork: Invalid or expired token. Please visit
https://src.fedoraproject.org/settings#nav-api-tab to get or renew your API
token.
For invalid or expired token refer to "fedpkg fork -h" to set a token in
your user configuration.

I checked src.fp.o/settings and even though my key was still valid, it was
going to expire this month so I went ahead and generated a new api token
and saved it in the specified location:
~/.config/rpkg/fedpkg.conf

But I still get the same message 10 minutes later.

GRIPE: You can't actually see the whole key in the website even though I'm
on a 1080p monitor and have a ton of whitespace on either side. So I copied
and pasted it again. No dice.

Thanks,
Richard