On Fri, 22 May 2020 at 12:07, Jonathan Wakely <jwak...@fedoraproject.org>
wrote:
[..]

> Maybe you should make a proper change proposal to do this, instead of
> just being sarcastic about the work other people are doing?

I'm not 100% sure am I understand you correctly because I'm not sure is it
still something not clear or you are trying to push me on some exact rails
:P

1st ver of the answer:
Sorry I'm engineer not bureaucrat.
If someone do not understand what just has been written this is not my
problem (maybe it is brutal claim but it is only truth).
Yes, I'm not native English speaker and my English still is a bit clunky.

2nd:
I understand that Fedora has own bureaucracy and it (en)forces some
technical decisions by policies but all that decision should be strict
technical decision and whole bureaucracy should be done post factum after
discussion -> POC -> discussion of the POC results.
Writing policies is generally to cut off any misunderstanding on scaling
that decisions on other non-initial areas or to provide
clear justification on all not obvious "why that way?" question, and of
course keep entropy of everything on lowest possible level.

Nevertheless now we are not on any of those stages.
Simple I don't like when strict technical decisions are done because they
have been (en)forced by unproven political/strategical decisions. and what
IMO cracks in case of python says me that currently used policies at least
needs some remake.

Someone made the decision about python methodologies and because in the
past that person or people had the best set of facts in own brains they
should speak first to at least confirm that some cracks are not only
imaginary. With agreement that currently used methodologies something is
wrong ("errare humanum est perseverare diabolicum") only IMO is possible to
start new games on some rules/policies.

In cases like this it is really possible to do a lot only discussing
current state and some new possible states (by discussion I understand
conversation in which sides are using facts .. only).

If it is not obvious .. I'm already assuming that what I've described could
be wrong/bollocks/BS because some already tested (in combat) cases on areas
which I don't know/I'm not aware.
Despite that entry/top assumption what just sparked in my head looks
consistent and sound.

I'm not trying as well to challenge personally anyone.
No this is purely technical conversation and even if some wordings looks
harsh it is not absolutely the case.

kloczek