> On Tue, 2020-05-26 at 01:20 +0200, Miro Hrončok wrote:

> > > ah, fun :/
> > >
> > > we should at *least* be able to hack it up manually or in openQA,
> > > though it may be ugly. if releng still can't do it, let me know and
> > > I'll see if I can work something out.
> >
> > AFAIK packages that are required to do a minimal compose should all be
> > rebuilt
> > now. So you should be able to hack it up somehow. If packages are missing,
> > please let me knwo and I'll make sure to include them in the initial set
> > for
> > Python 3.10.
>
> So I got an installer image built and tested:
>
> https://openqa.stg.fedoraproject.org/tests/overview?distri=fedora&version=Rawhide&build=Fedora-Rawhide-20200526-Python39-NOREPORT&groupid=1
>
> and that looks good. The Cyrillic failure is a known bug in Rawhide,
> and the other failures are things that are known to fail when we run
> these tests with a netinst image as opposed to a DVD image (they rely
> on the image containing packages).
>
> I'm currently trying to build a live image, but it's running insanely
> slow for some reason, mock in general on my Rawhide box seems to be
> really slow and I'm not sure why. If it ever finishes I'll try it. But
> so far at least I see no problems.

Hah, so it seems you're ahead of me =)

The live image build finally finished, but when I booted it to check
it, I found it includes both python3-3.8.3-1.fc33 and python3.9-
3.9.0~b1-1.fc33.x86_64 .

Digging into this I figured out it's because of libreoffice:
libreoffice-pyuno requires Python 3.8. So I went to Koji and
saw...you're rebuilding it already :)

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1511799

I will test again when that's done.
--