On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 9:15 AM Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek
<zbys...@in.waw.pl> wrote:
> RFE: would it be possible to make the icons in the header clickable
> (the part where there's the ladybug, zapf, blocks, wrench, etc), so that
> we'd get redirected to that list of issues (e.g. FTI bugs)?

It also dawned on me that you might have missed the filtering options
which are already present - it is a bit more cumbersome for the
specific use case you presented, but if you click on the little Gear
icon on the right side of the header, you could use the switches to
filter out just the bugs/prs/... already

The RFE you proposed would just do that much faster, though!

Josef