On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 02:25:24 +0200, Matthew Miller wrote:
> But, if you don't like our offerings that are targetted that way, I suggest
> you make a spin or remix that has all of defaults _you_ want.

So FESCo has decided and there is no point of discussing this Change, that is
how it will be and any resistance is futile? The subject even says it is
a "Change _proposal_".

Some replies also do not like this change, I am not alone. Still it looks like
there area really more votes for this change than against it. Fine with me.

BTW this change (contrary to other ones I mentioned) is not such a problem as
it is overridable in $HOME/.bashrc so it does not really need a distro spin.

Jan