Hello again,

the Fedora 30 chroots are disabled for around three months now but so far we
haven't marked the built results as outdated. I did it just now, so
according to Outdated chroots removal policy [1], Copr is
going to preserve existing build results in those chroots for another
180 days and then automatically remove them unless you take an action
and prolong the chroots life span in your projects. Read more about this
feature in the  Copr - Removing outdated chroots blog post [2].

The email notifications for upcoming deletion proved to be unreliable
for some users in the past, therefore we tried to improve this
situation within the latest Copr release [3]. We added some on-page
notifications [4] to let you know if some of your chroots are about to
be deleted soon. We also added a page that shows outdated chroots from
all projects that you are an admin of. This should give you a much
better overview than having to go through all projects and looking
into their settings. It also gives you an option to be proactive, and
add a task to your calendar to prolong the chroots that you care
about, and repeat it once in a few months. It shouldn't take more than
a couple of minutes to complete. Please log-in and see
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/user/repositories/

[1] https://docs.pagure.org/copr.copr/copr_outdated_chroots_removal_policy.html
[2] http://frostyx.cz/posts/copr-removing-outdated-chroots
[3] https://docs.pagure.org/copr.copr/release-notes/2020-11-13.html