On Monday, November 23, 2020 12:52:43 AM CET Jakub Kadlcik wrote:
> The email notifications for upcoming deletion proved to be unreliable
> for some users in the past, therefore we tried to improve this
> situation within the latest Copr release [3].

Because of what Jakub said ^^, we made Fedora 30 EOL in Copr unusually
late.

So I just want to warn that the Fedora 31 is going to be EOLed much sooner
in Copr, in the next few days (see upstream schedule [1]).  And since
EPEL-6 approaches EOL by the end of the this November, we'll make it EOL
soon as well.

[1] https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-33/f-33-key-tasks.html
> [3] https://docs.pagure.org/copr.copr/release-notes/2020-11-13.html

Pavel