I'm very excited about this change and ultimately want to be able to test it
out but it seems that there are still package dependency issues. How can I test
this out on my end using the repos in their current state on either Fedora 33
or Rawhide? I've got a few systems I can test on to see if there are any
regressions, and don't mind running Rawhide to do some testing. Is there a
write-up of how to test this that we can follow in the meantime until the
packaging fixes land in Rawhide, or should end-users wait until Pipewire is
packaged and set as default in a nightly Rawhide build? It seems like it would
greatly benefit the Fedora project to get as many people trying this change out
as possible.

--
Dylan Taylor