Hello,

from top-of-the-head: I'm always referring to basic packaging manual and main "blocker" is waiting for builds, so that I can push updates afterwards: either I wait till completion (=waste of time on my end) or interrupt the package update session (=users will get updates later).

Speeding up builds might help, but maybe adjustments in workflow (avoiding update push being blocked by build) might be even better. But I'm not sure whether that's possible or feasible.

Sincerely

Peter