On 12/16/20 12:51 AM, José Abílio Matos wrote:
On Wednesday, December 16, 2020 8:01:23 AM WET Tom Stellard wrote:

 > Here is the list of packages for Dec 16:

 > https://fedorapeople.org/~tstellar/br_make_day2.txt

 > -Tom

Hi Tom,

   I have two packages in your list: armadillo and emacs-common-ess.

My issue is with armadillo that it has BuildRequires cmake. So I think that in this case the BuildRequires make does not make sense.

I'm only excluding packages that invoke make through the %cmake_build or %cmake_install macros. armadillo invokes make directly, which is why it is on the list.

-Tom

Bellow I am speculating. :-)

Assuming that the check was done using a script (the only sane way to do it), cmake requirement line appears as:

BuildRequires:  cmake, lapack-devel, arpack-devel

so if the script searches for cmake as the only element it will fail.

Best regards,

--

José Abílio