On Wednesday, December 16, 2020 8:01:23 AM WET Tom Stellard wrote:
> Here is the list of packages for Dec 16:
> https://fedorapeople.org/~tstellar/br_make_day2.txt
>
> -Tom

Hi Tom,
  I have two packages in your list: armadillo and emacs-common-ess.

My issue is with armadillo that it has BuildRequires cmake. So I think that in
this case the BuildRequires make does not make sense.

Bellow I am speculating. :-)
Assuming that the check was done using a script (the only sane way to do it),
cmake requirement line appears as:

BuildRequires:  cmake, lapack-devel, arpack-devel

so if the script searches for cmake as the only element it will fail.

Best regards,
--
José Abílio