Hi,

I would like to ask about the developers' stance towards supporting PulseAudio
plugins when using `pipewire-pulseaudio`. On some other mainstream
distributions this can easily be achieved as the modules are packaged with the
PA pipewire replacement package, however, in Fedora they are currently packaged
in the `pulseaudio` package (as reported by `dnf provides`), which conflicts
with `pipewire-pulseaudio`.

My specific use-case was to use `module-echo-cancel` which is a module that
does wonders to how my microphone sounds, however, I'm not able to do so, as
the module is only available in the `pulseaudio` package. I asked the QA IRC
channel for help, whom suggested moving back to PA for the time being and
raising the issue here.

I'm aware that the PipeWire project has its own plans how to handle PulseAudio
services in the future (
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/pipewire/pipewire/-/wikis/PulseAudio#the-pulseaudio-external-services
 ), but until that happens I was wondering if the devs would be willing to
consider decoupling these modules from the package and putting them in another
that doesn't conflict with PipeWire. I'm of course also interested in any other
workarounds possible if the request is not accepted.

Thank you for your time and I'm hoping the issue can be resolved swiftly.

Best,
Lóránt