On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 01:37:48AM +0200, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> As I noted in the original email, "I will not speculate that this is any
> more than a coincidence".  I don't want to make either assumptions or
> accusations, you do a huge amount of work and everybody here understands
> that.

Oh come on; this is a well-known rhetorical device, and I'm sure you know
that as well. You say that you will not "speculate", but then go ahead and
state the thing that you _would_ speculate, were you to do so, but claim to
not be doing. Of course, that's not actually any different. If you actually
do not want to raise an accusation, the way to do it is to not raise that
accusation.

This may sound like I am a bit irked, and I'll explain why: you already sent
me a private mail with a _different_ accusation, and I responded to you then
that it was not any intentional action at all and likely a side-effect of
the account system update -- which, as Kevin verifies, is the case. So you
_really_ have no reason for this speculation.

In any case, please make sure this site follows these trademark guidelines:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal:Trademark_guidelines#Community_sites_and_accounts

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>