From: Marius Schwarz <fedora...@cloud-foo.de>
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 1:09 AM
To: devel@lists.fedoraproject.org <devel@lists.fedoraproject.org>
Subject: Re: Fedora 33 and 34 Workstation images not booting in Hyper-V

Am 09.04.21 um 23:03 schrieb Patrick Lang:

Yes, that’s the right setting for secure boot on Linux. Fedora, Ubuntu, and
probably more distros use that setting. There is a list of distros that support
secure boot here: Supported Linux and FreeBSD virtual machines for Hyper-V on
Windows | Microsoft
Docs<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/virtualization/hyper-v/supported-linux-and-freebsd-virtual-machines-for-hyper-v-on-windows>

The default template is “Microsoft Windows” which only allows the MS signing
certificate.

If you run into other issues related to Hyper-V, feel free to file bugs and
mention me on them. I use it frequently.

Thanks Patrick and Stephen, checking it next week.

best regards,
Marius