Am 11.04.21 um 07:27 schrieb Patrick Lang:
I just did a quick test with Fedora 34 beta on Hyper-V on Windows 10 version 2009, build 19042. These settings should work on Windows Server 2016 and later too as far as I know. The live boot and install worked as usual.

The hyperv_fb driver defaults to 1024x768, but you can change the resolution after you install. I put those steps in the same gist.

Hyper-V example setup for Fedora 34 (github.com) <https://gist.github.com/PatrickLang/03dcda94a93b8b2960aa41c29ded057f>

I checked it again with all the suggested changes, Fedora 34 Beta bootet like a charm.

Windows Server 2019  Hyper-V  MNC Build 1809

The lack of 3D hardware is mention when using Cinnamon
and a gnome crash in the gnome-init-setup are the only "problems" so far.

A reboot later  gnome-init-setup finished successfully.

Best regards,
Marius Schwarz