On September 22 I submitted a Fedora 35 update of curl, which obsoleted
a previously submitted security update of curl.  The update has reached
karma +13 since then, yet I was unable to make Bodhi push the update to
stable:

    https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-1d24845e93

I can see that there are some automated tests failing but I have no idea
where the tests come from or how to waive their results.  The tests
directory in the f35 branch in Fedora git has not been touched since 2017:

    https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/curl/c/c7e4ac60

Any idea how to move the update forward?

Kamil