On Tue, Nov 2, 2021, 15:31 Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 02. 11. 21 15:10, Mattia Verga via devel wrote:
> obsoleted
> reached

> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-1d24845e93

> idea
> status
> >> As a side-effect I received 49 identical e-mails from
> notificati...@fedoraproject.org
> >> with not very specific subject "fedmsg notification" and the following
> link inside:
> >>

> https://waiverdb-web-waiverdb.app.os.fedoraproject.org/api/v1.0/waivers/9123
> >>
> >> Kamil
> >
> > It appears that the tests are now waived, so you can push the update to
> > stable as usual.
>
> The right column says:
>
>    "All required tests passed"
>
> The latest message from the comments/karma section says:
>
>    "This update's test gating status has been changed to 'failed'."
>
> And the push to stable action is not available.

Maybe multiple people attempting to waive test results and re-triggering
tests while things are still pending is not a good idea?

It looks like the re-triggered tests failed again, after the tests had been
waived, overriding the waiver. (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Fabio

(PS: sorry if this shows up as HTML email, I don't have access to my Fedora
machine right now)