So, I explicitely asked what your plan was and got no response.

I suggested to fix the problem at the root package and you went ahead
rebuilding depending packages.

I asked you to use proper commit messages/changelog if you do and got  a series
of "Rebuild (leptonica)", "Bump as F36 needs another rebuild" and what not.

I asked you to at least reference the bz entries and you did not.

While I'm typing this a buildroot override comes along.

We do have an "unresponsive maintainer" process. Do we have an "unresponsive
irreponsible proven packager" process, too?